Careers for Grads
No Boundaries For The Ambitious
Achieve more from your career at Advantus, where you’ll learn and leverage the Advantus Operating System (the Advantus OS)—our unique set of systems, processes, tools, and core competencies around operational excellence and product development innovation— to solve problems and deliver success to millions of customers around the world.
30+ Product Lines. Five Strategic Segments
The diversity of Advantus’s business means that you can pursue your passions while gaining the expertise that will take you farther than you ever thought possible.
- Office Products
- Craft & Hobby Products
- Home & Office Organization
- Pool & Recreation Products
- Luggage & Tactical
Complete the form below to apply for career opportunities across all Advantus operating businesses, or explore our open positions.
Exceptional people thrive in Advantus’ results-oriented work environment because we:
• Believe in results—the proof is in the pudding
• Have high integrity, both internally and externally
• Set no boundaries for the hard-working and ambitious
• Are team-oriented and encourage involvement and input
• Seek fact-based, root cause solutions—not temporary patches—to problems
• Are accountable to each other for our results and we deliver
• Are not bureaucratic and have an open-door policy at all levels
I really enjoy being involved in so many different levels of the business—one day I could be planning a strategy meeting and the next I could be evaluating a potential acquisition. I can see the impact of the work I do on a daily basis.
My career is a testament that Advantus truly cares about its people and is committed to the development and success of its employees. I have a sincere sense of pride when I tell others I have worked at Advantus for 10 years.
Advantus is a quickly growing company, with a great corporate culture. They put in a great deal of effort to train and develop their employees and prefer to promote from within. Working at Advantus gives me all the benefits of working for a larger corporation, but still has that small company feel that employees love.